Want to pick your international fantasy football team right away?
Have a quick look at these game rules before you get started.
- Pick 11 players using either a 4-3-3, 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 formation.
- There is no budget.
- In the Group Stages you can pick two players per nation.
- The number of players you can select per nation increases during the tournament.
- Before the World Cup kicks off you can make unlimited changes.
- Once the tournament has started you can make a total of 20 transfers.
- You are restricted to four transfers per Game Period.
- All players score points for goals and assists.
- Goalkeepers and defenders earn points for clean sheets, but lose points for goals conceded.
- The game has been split into six Game Periods.
- Points are worth double in the knockout stages.