Had enough of your midfield maestro's ego? Has injury robbed you of your inspirational forward? Or have you simply found a better defender to marshall your back four?
If you want to make changes to your team then you're going to have use a transfer:
- Before the first game of the biggest football tournament on the planet in South Africa you can make unlimited changes to your team, meaning you can fine tune your selection right up to the big kick-off.
- Once the competition has begun you will receive 20 transfers to use during the tournament.
- You can use a maximum of four transfers in a Game Period and there are Six Game Periods so be careful not to use all your transfers before the final.
- The Game Periods are:
|Game Period 1
||Group Stage 1
|Game Period 2
||Group Stage 2
|Game Period 3
||Group Stage 3
|Game Period 4
|Game Period 5
|Game Period 6
||Semi-Finals, Third Play-off and Final
- Transfers can be made at anytime, but must be completed before the scheduled kick-off time of the incoming player's next match in order to score points from that match.
- When making transfers you must stay within the players per nation quota and use either a 4-3-3, 4-4-2 or 5-3-2 formation.
- Remember, in the group stage you are restricted to two players per nation. It goes up to three per nation in the first two rounds of the knockout stages and then you can select four players from any one nation for the semifinal, third placed play-off and the final.
- To make a transfer login to your team and click on Make Transfers.