Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply if you enter Deloitte Fantasy Football ("the Game") located at ("the Website") which is operated by Deloitte and Fantasy League Limited collectively ("the Promoters"). You are bound to play within the terms and conditions of play as specified, on the website located at http://deloitte.fantasyleague.com.
2. The Game is open to All Deloitte employees and members of the general public and is available via http://deloitte.fantasyleague.com.
3. The Game is only open to persons residing in a location where the Game is not prohibited or otherwise unlawful.
4. The Game is not open to employees of Fantasy League Ltd or associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives.
5. PRIZES: Please see the Prizes page for full details of prizes.
6. PRIZE ELIGIBILITY – No restrictions apply
7. TIES: In the event of two teams finishing level on points scored for any prize competition, the winner will be the entrant who has scored the most goals during the relevant period, followed by the most assists. If there is still no separating the tied teams, teams will be placed in order of the time that they were entered, with the team have entered earliest being deemed the winner.
8. GENERAL: The judges' decision in relation to the award of prizes and all other matters associated with the Game will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternative prizes unless determined by the Promoters.
9. Entry into the Game constitutes permission for the Promoters and/or their associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, team selections and photographs of participants at its discretion. All winners may be required to participate in any such publicity as the Promoters reasonably require.
10. DATA: The site host, Fantasy League Limited (“FFL”), will collect personal information from you to enable your participation in the Deloitte World Cup Fantasy Football and for no other purpose. FFL will not use this information for any other purpose, or share your information with any third party except any member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a Swiss Verein. By entering this game you acknowledge that you will receive games newsletters by email, and may be contacted by one of the promoters after the game is finished. You can contact FFL via the Contact Us page.
11. No entrant is allowed to enter more than one team. Any entrant being found to have entered more than one team will have all their teams removed from the game.
12. Incorrect, incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. The computer record of the entry will be considered to be the entry. The decision of Fantasy League Ltd is final.
13. The website may not be available at all times. Fantasy League Ltd cannot be held liable if the website is unavailable at any time. The Promoters and their associated affiliated and subsidiary companies do not accept liability for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the opportunity to participate in the Game.
14. ENTRY DEADLINES: In order to score points for the full duration of the game, entry must have been recorded no later than 11th June 2010, at GMT15:00. Any team entered after the above deadline will score points from the next scheduled match after the entry is received. Player points scored before the team was entered will not be added in retrospect.
15. TEAM NAMES: The Promoters reserve the right to refuse team names that are felt in its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the team will appear under the entrant’s name.
16. PLAYER LIST: The players included on the player list and their positional classifications have been determined by Fantasy League Ltd. The Promoters will not enter into any correspondence relating to details of the player list, nor will they accept the inclusion into a team of any player not on the published list. Players may be added to and removed from the player list during the game at the discretion of Fantasy League.
17. SCORING POINTS: Players in your team score points based on their performance in World Cup 2010 matches only. Please refer to the 'Scoring Points' section of the How to Play page for a detailed breakdown of how the scoring mechanism works.
18. TEAM CHANGES: Unlimited team changes are permitted prior to 11th June 2010, at GMT 15:00. After this time, changes can only be made as outlined on the Team Changes page. All team changes are effective immediately. Any changes made after the scheduled start of a match will only take effect from the start of the following match.
19. The rules and point structure are the copyright of Fantasy League Ltd. No information may be reproduced in any format without prior written consent from Fantasy League Ltd. Fantasy League is a registered trademark and cannot be used without the express permission of Fantasy League Ltd
20. Informative and explanatory copy relating to Fantasy League, including the scoring system and rules, form part of the terms and conditions of this game.
21. The Promoters reserve the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which, in their sole opinion, does not comply with the terms and conditions of the competition or which contravenes the spirit of the competition. The Promoters further have an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the terms and conditions of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoters as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
22. Any site users or entrants found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by Fantasy League Ltd. will be immediately removed from the system and have any entry, subscriptions or payments cancelled. Such users will have no right to any refunds and Fantasy League Ltd. reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities
23. The Promoters take no responsibility whatsoever for anything that may be published on a Private League bulletin board.
24. The Promoters will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the Game information on the Website and to update such information on a regular basis, but do not guarantee that such information will be accurate or up-to-date at all times.
25. The Promoters reserve the right to investigate any complaints that they receive but shall be under no obligation to do so. Should the Promoters choose to exercise this right, their decision shall be final and binding on all complainants and they shall not enter into any correspondence regarding its decision or any other matter.
26. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions proves to be illegal or unenforceable, this shall not prevent the remaining provisions continuing in full force and effect.
27. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the entrants agree that all claims arising from their participation in the Game which they may bring against the Promoters will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
28. Promoters:Delottie Touche Tomatsu of 225 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia and Fantasy League Ltd of Lawfords, Wharf Lyme Street, London, NW1 0SF. If you have any problems in accessing details about your chosen team or any other details regarding your entry or any general queries, please Contact Us.